Pb decrypting with PGP 6.5.3 and GnuPG

Barry Dexter A. Gonzaga barryg@crosswinds.net
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 10:53:03 +0800

If you already have code for it (delphi front-end) i could help out. i have delphi experience mostly database stuff and winapi.
because i feel the need in our lab initially for running silent/encrypted maybe eventually to be used by instructors at our college.

i have been almost always at the recieving end of gpl using samba/lprng/gpg/openssh maybe its time to give
something back to the community. sorry for the speech, i really wanna help out.

btw. have u seen the gnome frontend for pgp, maybe we could use it as a user-interface template or something.
again good day to you people.