Windows IPC

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 14:59:37 +0200

Hi Marco,

On Thu, 31 Aug 2000, Marco d'Itri wrote:

> Can you try coordinating with OpenSSH developers to merge functionality
> with ssh-agent? It would be cool to have only one daemon which remembers
I have this in mind. The gpg-agent should not only keep track of passphrases but (like ssh-agent) should also do all secret-key crypto. Given that there will be crypto functionality, it should also be possible to add the ssh-agent protocol. I will meet some of the developers next month; so we can agree how to do maintain it. Werner -- Werner Koch GnuPG key: 621CC013 OpenIT GmbH http://www.OpenIT.de -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org