Cleaning bad signatures

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 12:54:44 +0100

On Fri, 8 Dec 2000, explorer@flame.org wrote:

> One, does --check-sig actually remove bad signatures? If
> not, what does? I'm getting tired of seeing warning
It is not possible to remove bad signatures - every import would merge them back in. Of course it would we possible to have an option to not import bad signatures - nonody has yet requested for it.
Yes. As soon as we will see more and more GUIs for gpg we can implement it. Werner -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org