Windows GUI

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 13:45:27 +0100

On Fri, 8 Dec 2000, Graham wrote:

> Any info on the progress of the Windows GUI?
GPGME runs fine on windows now and Timo is going to use this in WinPT. I am currently working on the COM+ thing. Expect something before Christmas. Any VB programmers are welcome to support us as soon as the COM+ thing works. I have no clue about VB although my first professional job was related to IBM's BASIC - well, it was back in the years of a 8088. Werner -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org