public key data output to a file?

Stephan Stapel stephan.stapel@tu-clausthal.de
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 14:27:27 +0100

> Try "gpg --help" or RTFM and look for "export keys"!
Oh, sorry, if you misunderstood. I don't want to export the key, I know the commands for this. What I'd like to do is to redirect the display of --edit-key [ID] to a file, things like expiration date, trusts, sub keys. That's all. Therefore I included the sniplet (see original posting). No need to be angry Stephan -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org