Problems with gnupg

Stefan H. Holek stefan@epy.co.at
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 18:29:20 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 13 Dec 2000, Eduardo Sánchez wrote:

> gpg: invalid radix64 character 00 skipped

Thats what I get: gpg: encrypted with ELG-E key, ID 76C3AFBB gpg: no secret key for decryption available gpg: decryption failed: secret key not available So for me it's ok. Make sure your client progs are configured properly and you don't introduce some unwanted whitespace, linebreak characters, or whatever. HTH, Stefan -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org