public key data output to a file?

Stephan Stapel stephan.stapel@tu-clausthal.de
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 19:04:40 +0100

> > Is it possible to output the data of a public key to a file?
> > gpg --batch --yes --output [File]--edit-key [ID] pref quit

> I am not sure whether you can get the preferences easily. As a
> workaround you might want to do a --list-packets on the key and
> parse that output. It seems like a good idea to add this to the
> listing.
Sorry, but could you please (no RTFM please :-))= ) tell me how to use the list-packets command? And for this list, why can't I simply redirect the output to a file: gpg --batch --edit-key [ID] pref quit 1> c:\test.txt This would do it for me! cheers, Stephan -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org