--ignore-crc-error (Was: Re: GnuPG fails to import some PGP keys)

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 12:09:21 +0100

Hi!

On Thu, 14 Dec 2000, Daniele Arena wrote:

> months; you said you would implement the option "--ignore-crc-error", but
> I just checked out gnupg from CVS and didn't find it. Am I just dumb or
> did you change your mind?
You probably checked out the head revision which is the development branch and not all new stuff from stable have been froward-fported. Do a fresh checkout: cvs -d ... checkout -r STABLE-BRANCH-1-0 gnupg or have a look a ftp.gnupg.org/pub/gcrypt/devel/gnupg-1.0.4b.tar.gz Werner -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org