Question regarding clearsigning emails automatically

Lars Hecking lhecking@nmrc.ie
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 16:18:17 +0000

walton@berbee.com writes:

> Hi,
> I would first like to thank Graham, Brian, and Andrew for their responses to my question regarding clearsigning my emails. As you can see, this message is clearsigned.
Please trim your lines to 72-76 chars per line. Thank you. IMHO signing list email is a useless and wasteful exercise, especially if the sender hasn't submitted his/her keys to the public keyservers. In this situation, those who have configured their encrytion software to automatically import keys from these servers are penalised. -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org