Question regarding clearsigning emails automatically

Andrew McDonald andrew@mcdonald.org.uk
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 18:54:08 +0000

On Thu, Dec 14, 2000 at 06:24:10PM +0100, Werner Koch wrote:

> On Thu, 14 Dec 2000, David Champion wrote:
>
> > Having the signatures come up, and my mailer and OpenPGP client
> > freeze while I wait to download a signature that might and might
> > not be on the
>
> And on a slow box (mine) it even freezes during signature
> verification. It would be much better if Mutt has an option to check
> signatures on demand and not every time you open that message.
This extract is from the mutt manual. Doesn't this do what you want? 6.3.113. pgp_verify_sig Type: quadoption Default: yes If "Yes", always attempt to verify PGP/MIME signatures. If "Ask", ask whether or not to verify the signature. If "No", never attempt to verify PGP/MIME signatures. Andrew -- Andrew McDonald E-mail: andrew@mcdonald.org.uk http://www.mcdonald.org.uk/andrew/ -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org