Test failure on NetBSD

Lars Hecking lhecking@nmrc.ie
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 15:04:53 +0000

 The conventional-mdc.test fails on NetBSD 1.5 (and I think, it did on
 1.4.2, too).

| #info Checking conventional encryption
| for i in 0 1 2 3 9 10 11 19 20 21 22 23 39 40 41 8192 32000 ; do
| for ciph in 3des cast5 blowfish twofish; do
| dd if=data-80000 of=z bs=1 count=$i 2>/dev/null
What happens is that for the first loop iteration, dd should generate a file "z" of size zero (correct?), but it creates no file at all, so that gpg exits with a message "z: no such file or directory". Whether the problem lies with dd or the assumption that it should generate a zero size file if invoked as above, I cannot say. The test works fine if I remove 0 from the loop, though. -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org