Win32 Installation Package for GPG/WinPT (new)

Marcus lists@wordit.com
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 18:55:39 +0100

On 15.12.00 at 10:04 Ed Suominen wrote:

>Without modifying the source of either GPG or WinPT, I've put together
an
>installation package that allows users to install both programs
without
>needing to access the command prompt.
I think this a great idea. If more people are to use GPG then user friendly tools are required for GUI installation. Ed, which Windows OS are you using? I'm on NT 4, and I think the setup batch file failed. It gave two errors in the DOS window, but continued, then ran WinPT.exe, and stopped. No key creation, and I can't find the drag and drog icons. Marcus Friedlaender -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org