Getting Started with gnuPG

Stefan H. Holek stefan@epy.co.at
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 20:13:09 +0100 (CET)

There is the GNU Privacy Handbook at http://www.gnupg.org/docs.html
> When it will generate the pairs, gnuPG ask for the key (768 bytes or more).
> This key is "buyed" from some organizations (like VeriSign), or I can just
> make my own key and use it?
Luckily, you never have to buy a key, and - even better - by using PGP you also have full control over your trust relationships and do not have to "rent" trust from large corporations... Stefan -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org