GnuPG 1.0.4-1 + IDEA for Windows

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 08:51:45 +0100

On Mon, 18 Dec 2000, Johan Wevers wrote:

> I can't tell from the information you give. Did Ascom win those cases? And
Soory, I don't know anymore. A long time has passed since I looked into this issue. I know that Ascom has been asked to give a royality free license for IDEA when used in a free (GPLed) software - they refused to do so. I know, we should ask Ascom again to give such a license for free software. I have currently no time to organize such a petition - Great, if you can do so. Werner -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org