Fwd: LSLID:2000122005 - RedHat - GnuPG - RHSA-2000:131-02

Florian Weimer fw@deneb.enyo.de
22 Dec 2000 10:40:57 +0100

"David R. Bergstein" <dbergst@phoenixdsl.com> writes:

> Can anyone comment on this recent security advisory, and whether any of
> RedHat's patches have been submitted to the gnupg cvs?
I suppose they have been taken from the CVS. These things were quickly fixed by Werner Koch once they were mentioned on gnupg-devel, but there's no official version yet which includes them. -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org