Fwd: LSLID:2000122005 - RedHat - GnuPG - RHSA-2000:131-02

Daniele Arena daniele@ripe.net
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 13:05:53 +0100 (CET)

On 22 Dec 2000, Florian Weimer wrote:

> I suppose they have been taken from the CVS. These things were
> quickly fixed by Werner Koch once they were mentioned on gnupg-devel,
> but there's no official version yet which includes them.
Speaking of which, are there any plans to release 1.0.5 (incorporating the security fix and other patches) anytime soon (or not soon:)? No pressure meant, just curiosity. Cheers, Daniele. -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org