AS/ 400 version?

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 20:08:07 +0100

On Fri, 22 Dec 2000, Brian Minton wrote:

> I looked, and never found anything. have you tried to compile it? I don't
> know much about the AS/400 platform, but I think there are compilers for it.
I used to know the /38 but at the time of the /400 I ahve moved to other platforms :-) If the AS/400 has a Posix subsystem, you can make GnuPG work on it. It should also be possible to make it work on non-posix platforms - there is a Windoze and VMS version. The big problem, is on how to get the entropy for the RNG. Werner -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org