Test failure on NetBSD

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 20:27:39 +0100

On Fri, 22 Dec 2000, Lars Hecking wrote:

> All I wrote applies equally to OpenBSD (2.8). I suspect that this is a
> BSD dd specific issue, never having observed this on Solaris, DU etc.
It has been fixed in the CVS.
> Also, the following mini-patch eliminates a (harmless :) compiler warning.
> I'm not familiar at all with NLS, it may be better to ifdef this line and
> add the corresponding configure test.
I have found no reference for langinfo (IIRC, someone sent me the Sun man page), so I can't decided whether this is correct. glibc includes nl_types -w hich is what a Posix header file should do anyway. If it is a OpenBSD bug, it should be fixed there so that we don't need to make the configure file larger than the entire program. Werner -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org