Test failure on NetBSD

Lars Hecking lhecking@nmrc.ie
Sat, 23 Dec 2000 16:30:21 +0000

Florian Weimer writes:

> Lars Hecking <lhecking@nmrc.ie> writes:
>
> > Also, the following mini-patch eliminates a (harmless :) compiler warning.
> > I'm not familiar at all with NLS, it may be better to ifdef this line and
> > add the corresponding configure test.
>
> Could you tell us the warning? miscutil.c doesn't use anything which
> is normally declared or defined in <nl_types.h>.
I don't recall the exact warning message, and it's harmless anyway. char *nl_langinfo __P((nl_item)); The compiler thinks that nl_item is a parameter name, but it's really a type defined in nl_types.h. -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org