Untrusted key - no solution?

H. Wade Minter minter@lunenburg.org
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 09:46:35 -0500 (EST)

I take it there's no solution to the problem of a key, signed by myself,
that gives:

######
Could not find a valid trust path to the key.  Let's see whether we
can assign some missing owner trust values.

No certificates with undefined trust found.

2048g/095F8404 1998-07-17 "SkilTech <info@skiltech.com>"
             Fingerprint: 56BA 6FE0 DFB5 39CF C08A  078C 13D5 0E1C 095F
8404

             It is NOT certain that the key belongs to its owner.
             If you *really* know what you are doing, you may answer
             the next question with yes

             Use this key anyway?

#####

When you attempt to encrypt to it?  I've deleted the key from my keyring
and re-imported it, but still have the same problem.

Is this just "one of those things" that's to be expected?

--Wade