can't import key through stdin

Eric J. Gustafson ericg@visi.com
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 11:30:01 -0600

gpg 1.0.1 ~$gpg --version gpg (GnuPG) 1.0.1 Copyright (C) 1999 Free Software Foundation, Inc. This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain conditions. See the file COPYING for details. Home: ~/.gnupg Supported algorithms: Cipher: 3DES, CAST5, BLOWFISH, TWOFISH Pubkey: ELG-E, DSA, ELG Hash: MD5, SHA1, RIPEMD160