keyservers and mutt

Goran Ristic g.ristic@berlin.de
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 23:42:18 +0000

--KsGdsel6WgEHnImy

On Thu, Feb 10, 2000 at 11:49:16AM +0100, Werner Koch wrote:

> You have to give the --keyserver option to enable keyserver access.
Can't believe this options works only on con? It is enabled in the configuration file.
> By default there is no keyserver access enabled and no hardcoded=20
I already enabled this option. BTW: is it important on which position in the options file each command/option is?
> name. Use strace to find out which files gpg tries to read. Is there
Sorry. I would if I could. ;) I don't know how I should use strace out of mutt? - Couldn't find the option in the man for strace.