RSA.COM site hacked :)

Trei, Peter ptrei@rsasecurity.com
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 09:32:56 -0500

Yep, it looks like someone poisoned the DNS records for
one of our obsolete domains. We noticed over a day ago, and
corrected updates have been wending their way through
the Internet since. Our main domain, www.rsasecurity.com,
was never touched.

It was amusing to see traceroutes terminating in Colombia.

Peter Trei
(NOT an RSA spokesman)