Sign a lot of files

Thomas Bader gnupg-users@gnupg.org
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 20:40:58 +0100

Hi all!

I've got the following problem: I have a directory tree which should be
shared to others via anonymous-ftp. How can I make a detached signature
on all files in this directory tree without suplying my passphrase for
each file to gpg?

There might be a possibility to use "find" for my problem, but I
couldn'f figure out how to use it. I tried gpg in conjunction with
the option "--passphrase-fd 0" and I used "--exec gpg -ba {} < /tmp/pp"
as an option for find, but gpg complained about a wrong passphrase
(surely, I put the right passphrase in /tmp/pp).
Eventually I tried "gpg -ba *" directly in the shell, but gpg signed
only one file in the directory and ignored the other files in the
directory (I'm using zsh as shell).

Any help would be appreciated.

 Cheers,
	Thomas