Bus error on Irix 6.5.*

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 19:04:48 +0100

IIRC, this is fixed in the CVS version: Thu Jan 13 19:31:58 CET 2000 Werner Koch <wk@gnupg.de> * types.h (HAVE_U64_TYPEDEF): Add a test for _LONGLONG which fixes this long living SGI bug. Reported by Alec Habig. Can you please try it. I'd also like to get responses and bug reports about the new revocation stuff in the CVS version. Hmmm, maybe it is good to do another test release tomorrow. Werner