Bus error on Irix 6.5.*

John-Marc Chandonia jmc@cmpharm.ucsf.edu
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 16:52:41 -0800

Hi,
	I tested gnupg-1.0.1c on an IRIX64 6.5 IP27 system, compiling
with gcc 2.95.2.  The bus error problem mentioned Scott McIntyre is
still there.  I did get 1.0.1 to work using the native cc compiler
and the directions given earlier in this thread (multiple char* vs
byte* warnings are given during the compile, but it works).  Also,
IRIX's native cc dies on the #warning statements in the 1.0.1c
source; I hope these get taken out before the 1.0.2 release.

	If anybody has additional patches they want tested on IRIX
before 1.0.2, let me know.

JMC
--
John-Marc Chandonia (jmc@cmpharm.ucsf.edu)              We're everywhere...
Cohen Lab, University of California San Francisco       for your convenience.