automation

Chuck Robey chuckr@picnic.mat.net
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 12:26:52 -0500 (EST)

I think I better clarify what I wanted to get done in the previous
paragraph ... I want to be able to pass a document into gnupg via stdin,
and pass the file containing the passphrase in via an option.  I can't
pass both the document to be signed and the passphrase in on stdin, and it
would be much easier to pass in the document via stdin, so that it can be
part of a pipe.

Is that possible to perform?  Or must I delete the passphrase to get this
action (I wouldn't want to do that, but it CAN'T be interactive).

Chuck Robey                | Interests include C & Java programming,
New Year's Resolution:  I  | electronics, communications, and
will not sphroxify gullible| signal processing.
people into looking up     | I run picnic.mat.net: FreeBSD-current(i386) and
fictitious words in the    |      jaunt.mat.net : FreeBSD-current(Alpha)|
dictionary.                |