sdk library available

phil@Stimpy.netroedge.com phil@Stimpy.netroedge.com
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 14:07:08 -0800

There is some information here on the new US crypto exports law(s): http://www.mozilla.org/crypto-faq.html I'm not really sure what the details are (I haven't read heavily into it yet). Could somebody post a general summary? Phil -- Philip Edelbrock -- IS Manager -- Edge Design, Corvallis, OR phil@netroedge.com -- http://www.netroedge.com/~phil PGP F16: 01 D2 FD 01 B5 46 F4 F0 3A 8B 9D 7E 14 7F FB 7A