Win32 - export keys

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 10:13:17 +0200

On Tue, 25 Jul 2000, Archie.Johnson@atl.bluecross.ca wrote:

> By examining the armoured exported keyfiles from both a stdout redirect and a
> --output specified file, I found that the redirected file had an extra carriage
> return at the end of line ( x'0D0D0A') where as the --output file had just
> x'0D0A' end of lines.
I guess that the problem is that I forgot to insert a few setmode() here and there. If you specify a filename it is not a problem becuase all files rae opened in binary mode. Thanks for pointing me on that problem. Werner
I have to check the cronjob and the configuration - we have moved the lists to another machine some time ago. -- Werner Koch OpenPGP key 621CC013 OpenIT GmbH http://www.OpenIT.de