Looking for a decrypting script

Kelley Lingerfelt kelleyl@tellico.net
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 23:27:37 -0400

Thanks for the replies, I've got all the modules downloaded and installed, the
pgpenvelope_decrypt works great. But for the life of me I can't figure out how
to pass the passphrase in, I'm prompted for the passphrase at every encrypted
message.

Any help would be appreciated, even if it's embedded in the program would be
ok for now, I would really like to enter it for the first time and it be
remembered from that point on, but either way would be ok for now. Sorry I'm
such a dunce, but believe me I have tried, but it's just not working for me.

thanks
Kelley