Can't compile gnupg-1.0.2 on SOlaris 2.7

Andreas Zymny andreas@zymny.de
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 16:00:40 +0200

Hello,

when I try to compile gnupg-1.0.2 on a Sun Sparc 5 running Solaris 2.7,
make will stop when processing the Makefile in the directory "po" with the
error message: "Fatal error in reader: Makefile, line 125: Macro
assignment on dependency line".

I have installed the gcc 2.95 on my solaris machine. I think, I need the
gnu make, is this right? Isn't the gnu make installed with the gcc
package?

Andreas Zymny
--
Evtl. vorhandene Rechtschreibfehler beruhen auf einer
individuellen Interpretation der Rechtschreibreform.

Someone should do a study to find out how many human life spans
have been lost waiting for NT to reboot.
                          -- Ken Deboy in comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc