RSA extension with W32 version

Huels, Ralf KSV Ralf.Huels@schufa.de
31 Jul 2000 09:09:34 +0200

> I guess that the RSA extension can be used with Win32 version
> (theorically). I am right ?
>
> It would be fine that someone compiles for Win32 the RSA and IDEA sources
> to have a PGP 2.x compatible version for Windows (unfortunately, I have
> not the tools and knowledge to do that).
I second that motion ;-) I made some inept attempts to compile the modules, but failed. Precompiled binaries of the extensions (or a Gnupg build for Win32 with the modules included) would be very nice. I for one could make do with a step-by-step on how to build something like that using Cygwin. Tschuess, Ralf -- Ralf Hüls Bismarckplatz KSV Kreditschutz-Vereinigung GmbH 44866 Bochum Score-Consult Tel. 02327/9114-28 http://www.schufa.de/ Fax. 02327/8 40 27