RSA extension with W32 version

Huels, Ralf KSV Ralf.Huels@schufa.de
31 Jul 2000 11:43:55 +0200

> BTW, the RSA code is already in the CVS and it should work except for
> key generation. You just have to replace some #if 0
Thanks. I tried that and built the 1.0.2 source with rsa.c and rsa.h from the cvs tree. The build went ok and --version lists the RSA stuff as available. RSA keys are imported and --list-keys and --check-sigs give consistent results. However, my Cygwin build seems to have some kind of trouble accessing the trustdb (I had the same problem with 1.0.1h):
| gpg: key 8D372FC9: public key imported
| gpg: trustdb: read failed (n=39): error 0
| gpg: /tmp/.gnupg/trustdb.gpggpg: get_dir_record: search_record failed:
| file read error
| gpg: trustdb error: file read error
| gpg: error reading `steuer.asc': file read error
| gpg: import from `steuer.asc' failed: file read error
| gpg: Total number processed: 0
| gpg: imported: 1
My guess is that is has something to do with the file name, but I´m unable/too lazy to properly locate the problem. I guess I´m going to wait for 1.0.3 after all ;-) Thanks anyway... Tschuess, Ralf -- Ralf Hüls Bismarckplatz KSV Kreditschutz-Vereinigung GmbH 44866 Bochum Score-Consult Tel. 02327/9114-28 http://www.schufa.de/ Fax. 02327/8 40 27