Executing GPG Please help!

Berkant Özdemir boezdemi@stud.uni-frankfurt.de
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 17:24:37 +0200

Hi list!
I4m trying to encrypt a document with GPG using a Php-Script.
Now I4ve created some keys and exported them.
The Script executes this command: "gpg -e -r test@test.com Test.doc".
This works fine when executing in the console.
But on Apache it outputs an error message logged in httpd_error_log:

gpg: Warning: using insecure memory!
gpg: //.gnupg: can't create directory: Permission denied
gpg: keyblock resource `//.gnupg': file open error
gpg: //.gnupg: can't create directory: Permission denied
gpg: keyblock resource `//.gnupg': file open error
gpg: test@test.com: skipped: public key not found
gpg: Rechnung.xml: encryption failed: public key not found

The key is definitely there, the permissions are set to all users.
Can anybody help me with this? What directories it tries to
create, and why it doesn4t find the public key?

Thank you in advance and sorry my english ...  : )