Invalid subkey binding

H. Wade Minter minter@lunenburg.org
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 22:54:21 -0400 (EDT)

A friend of mine is using PGP Freeware 6.5.3 for Windows 2000, and I'm
using GnuPG 1.0.1.  He created a D/H keypair, and sent me his public
key.  WhenI try to import it, though, I get:

[minter@kenbridge minter]$ gpg --import senter.asc
gpg: key has been created 9374 seconds in future (time warp or clock
problem)
gpg: key 444B090D: invalid self-signature
gpg: key has been created 9374 seconds in future (time warp or clock
problem)
gpg: key 444B090D: invalid subkey binding
gpg: key 444B090D: no valid user IDs
gpg: this may be caused by a missing self-signature
gpg: Total number processed: 1
gpg:           w/o user IDs: 1

Is this error just due to a time skew, or is something else going on that
would prevent me from using this key?  I created a keypair on a Win98 box
to test it, and was able to import it without problems.

Thanks,
Wade