Howto integrate (G/P)GP into sendmail -D?!

Stefan Suurmeijer stefan@symbolica.nl
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 01:12:06 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 30 Jun 2000 eisert@cybersite.de wrote:

> Hi there!
> I just stopped by the webpages, so please
> give me a cc:Eisert@Lokales.de THANX!
>
> Actually i wonder how to integrate the
> PGP stuff into a sendmaildaemon, since
> i've several users in an intranet and want
> to automatically crypt just the outgoing
> mails... is there a good FAQ about this?!
> BTW, is this stuff usable for VPN's?!
> (FreeBSD/Linux)

Why would you want to integrate it with sendmail? Do you want to use the same private key for all users? Besides, crypting the outgoing mails to which keys? You'd have to have the public keys (if they have keys that is) of all recipients. Why not integrate pgp with pine for instance and have the users choose to encrypt?

========================================== Stefan Suurmeijer E-mail (private): stefan@symbolica.nl