Compatibility list

Christian Hammers ch@genesis.westend.com
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 09:31:03 +0100

On Fri, Mar 17, 2000 at 11:50:52AM -0400, Trevor Smith wrote:

> Can anyone help me fill in the list below to indicate what keys are
> "compatible" with what versions of PGP and GnuPG?
Good idea. I would like to see a comprehensive list on one of the web sites, maybe gnupg's one. (please take into account that the compatibility of gpg strongly depends on the options you give it) bye, -christian- -- Christian Hammers WESTEND GmbH - Aachen und Dueren Tel 0241/701333-0 ch@westend.com Internet & Security for Professionals Fax 0241/911879