CFP2000 Conference - PGP Keysigning Session

Robert Guerra rguerra@cryptorights.org
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 14:17:05 -0500

Hi:

I'll be attending the CFP2000 conference being held in Toronto the
first week in April. If you are attending also, I'd like to extend an
invitation to participate in the conference pgp keysigning I am
organizing

The conference is shaping up to be one of the primier meetings of the year and
presents a unique opportunity not only personally meet the numerous
key people in the field but also to extend and interweave the
existing pgp global web of trust. I've set-up a web page
(http://pgp.greatvideo.com) which i'll be updating latter this week
with details on and about the numerous formal & informal web of
trust/keysigning which i'll be organizing.

If you attending the conference, I look forward to meeting you. If
you'd like to exchange pgp signatures, but can't make the keysigning
please let me know so I might be able to meet you ay another time.

Yours Sincerely,

--
---
Robert Guerra <rguerra@cryptorights.org>