gpg --recv-key option

Marius Strom marius@alpha1.net
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 16:29:41 -0600 (CST)

Jason,
Imagine if your name is "Bob Smith", a very common name I'm sure.  gpg
--recv-key --keyserver whatever Bob Smith would download a HUGE chunk of
keys.  That just wouldn't be right.

I think it is good to go the the pgp.mit.edu key search, search for your
friend Bob Smith, then snag his key by HexID.

--
Marius Strom <marius@alpha1.net>
Professional Geek/Unix System Administrator

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice...
...In practice, there is a big difference.