Decryption through CGI/Perl script

Mark Malkasian mark@web-crafter.net
Tue, 2 May 2000 22:04:45 -0400

Actually, I'm trying that out right now. The problem is that many of
the modules called by GnuPG-Interface haven't been loaded by our
sysadmin, partly for security reasons, partly from indifference. I
may end up trying to cut away a piece of your work, hopefully without
mangling it too much. To use the entire module is kind of like firing
up a Ferrari to drive to the corner grocery store.
Thanks,
Mark Malkasian

------------------------- Mark Malkasian mark@web-crafter.net http://www.web-crafter.net