Decryption through CGI/Perl script

Mark Malkasian mark@web-crafter.net
Wed, 3 May 2000 08:46:05 -0400

We're up to 5.00502 but Class::MethodMaker is not installed, or at
least not available to the web hosting public. Of course, I can
always add it to my local library of modules, but you can see how a
simple job can quickly escalates into a major headache.
Best,
Mark Malkasian

------------------------- Mark Malkasian mark@web-crafter.net http://www.web-crafter.net