Importing a signature in Netscape?

Paul Gallagher paulgall@bellsouth.net
Fri, 05 May 2000 05:55:13 -0400

--==_Exmh_451541406P

Hello,

Sorry if this question has been asked before, but I'm new to this list. I
wondered if there's a way to import a digital signature made with GnuPG into
Netscape Messenger.

Although I prefer to use a different mailer, I know others who use Messenger,
and it seems a waste to ask a user to retrieve a signature from VeriSign when
a perfectly good one exists through GPG.

Any ideas?

Thank you!

  "New Age woo-woos don't really understand this"
         --Russ Mitchell, Wide Open News
ICQ: 16556555

--==_Exmh_451541406P

--==_Exmh_451541406P--