help with directing output to remote file

Roger Burton West roger@firedrake.org
Sat, 6 May 2000 00:23:32 +0100

I agree. In which case I'd use ssh-agent/ssh-add before running the command. Roger -- Roger Burton West -/- roger@firedrake.org http://www.firedrake.org/roger/ "Last night I drank with a practical man, who seemed to think he knew me well..."