Key servers

Frank Tobin ftobin@uiuc.edu
Sat, 6 May 2000 09:06:10 -0500 (CDT)

Alastair, at 13:40 -0000 on Sat, 6 May 2000, wrote:

> > How do you subscribe, BTW? No hint on the web page and there's no
> > gnupg-users-request.
These sort of questions are becoming more and more common, and I think it has to do with the poor layout of the GnuPG website (even I have to dig around for the mailing list info if I have to reference it). I think there should be a top-level section of the website entitled "Community"; this is a generic name that could encompass currently-misplaced things such as keysigning parties and mailing lists. -- Frank Tobin http://www.uiuc.edu/~ftobin/ "To learn what is good and what is to be valued, those truths which cannot be shaken or changed." Myst: The Book of Atrus