importing other keys

Micah Anderson micah@riseup.net
Sat, 6 May 2000 17:45:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hello.... I asked someone for their pgp key and they gave me a web page
which has two different keys on it. I tried both of them and gpg would not
import either. Here are the headers from the keys:

First key:

Version: PGPfreeware 5.5.3i for non-commercial use <http://www.pgpi.com>

Second key:

Version: 2.6.2

Is there a way to make one of these work, or is this guy going to have to
make a gpg key too? It seems sort of rediculous that you should have to
make different keys for different implementations. PGP is hard enough for
the average person to use without standardization.

I am not on this mailing list, so please send me replies
directly: micah@riseup.net

Thanks!
Micah