I can't compile on a Digital Unix

Enrico Fracasso i3101446@ingstud.univ.trieste.it
Tue, 9 May 2000 18:50:39 +0200 (MET DST)

I can't compile GnuPG on a Digital Unix system;
when i type ./compile , the script fail to create a valid Makefile and
write to screen a lot of "Core dumped"; I wrote to my system administrator
but he didn't answer me.

What can i do?

please CC, becouse i'm not subscribed to this mailinglist

thanks in advanced

PS: Is there a archive of this mailing list?

--
Enrico Fracasso                 |Software is like sex ..
C.d.L in ingegneria elettronica |it's better when it's free