Help! :(

Frank Tobin ftobin@uiuc.edu
Tue, 16 May 2000 15:35:27 -0500 (CDT)

Andy Coates, at 20:28 +0100 on Tue, 16 May 2000, wrote:

> I'm on FreeBSD 3.4-STABLE and using version 1.0.1
echo 'rand_irqs="1 10 12 14 15"' >> /etc/rc.conf man rndcontrol By default FreeBSD uses nothing but the keyboard (low source of entropy) for it's entropy pool. The above settings get it from several sources (I forget which numbers are what..I used xosview to find out which interrupts were being used on my system. You'll need to make sure I quoted stuff correctly above there and reboot after the changes are made, or else use "rndcontrol -s num" for each number listed above. -- Frank Tobin http://www.uiuc.edu/~ftobin/ "To learn what is good and what is to be valued, those truths which cannot be shaken or changed." Myst: The Book of Atrus