gnupg

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Tue, 30 May 2000 18:18:43 +0200

On Tue, 30 May 2000, clemensF wrote:

> please elaborate on this a little. does your calling it "my mingw32" imply
> changes i might want to know about :) ?
Well, some years ago I had to do some Windows DLL stuff and found out about Peter Colin's nice MingW32. I took this, wrote a few scripts, fixed some things in the library and was very glad to continue working on a real OS even if the work is targetted for MS-Windows. Take a look at: ftp://ftp.openit.de/cpd/mingw32-cpd-0.2.4.tar.gz it's only about 44k works on GNU/Linux and IIRC also on Solaris. Werner -- Werner Koch OpenPGP key 621CC013 OpenIT GmbH tel +49 211 239577-0 Birkenstr. 12 email wk@OpenIT.de D-40233 Duesseldorf http://www.OpenIT.de