Cannot genkey with 1.0.4

Vincent Danen vdanen@mandrakesoft.com
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 21:43:15 -0700

On Tue Oct 31, 2000 at 05:57:39PM -0700, Armin Hartinger wrote:

> cd ~
> mkdir .gnupg
>
> Should do the trick.
I know that will do the trick. But why in 1.0.2 when I generated my own first gpg key did gpg make the directory itself and now it no longer does it? That's the problem I have... it used to work one way and now all of a sudden there is an extra step... =( any ideas on that?

-- vdanen@mandrakesoft.com, OpenPGP key available on www.keyserver.net 1024D/FE6F2AFD 88D8 0D23 8D4B 3407 5BD7 66F9 2043 D0E5 FE6F 2AFD - Danen Consulting Services www.danen.net, www.freezer-burn.org - MandrakeSoft, Inc. www.linux-mandrake.com Current Linux uptime: 7 days 12 hours 16 minutes. -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org