How do I do "wipe" in WinNT

Marc Mutz Marc@Mutz.com
Thu, 02 Nov 2000 18:21:46 +0000

<snip> This is BS. At the _very_ least, you should sync the written blocks to disc after each iteration. Then there are all the other problems people mentioned. Marc -- Marc Mutz <Marc@Mutz.com> http://EncryptionHOWTO.sourceforge.net/ University of Bielefeld, Dep. of Mathematics / Dep. of Physics PGP-keyID's: 0xd46ce9ab (RSA), 0x7ae55b9e (DSS/DH) -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org